Hi Conscious Campers!
The camp weekend is imminent!
You can use your sat nav to take you into the general area.
Enter “Glyndyfrdwy” into your sat nav and when near there, use the directions below! (or use these exact co-ordinates 52.979269,-3.279194)
Follow these directions when you get close.
Coming westbound on the A5, this is 100 yards before the turn. (I suspect most if not all of you will becoming westbound!)
This is the turn, take it!…. and follow the road…
Drive over the Level Crossing…
Over the bridge, take a left, and follow the road…
Then the next left…
Drive down the winding small road, then past this farm house for another 75 yards…
Campsite entrance is the first open gate past the farm house. Please park in the field alongside the hedge, by the Caravan.
Campsite parking areas are the purple blocks
The Event main area is the purple circle
Please pitch your tent in one of the light green areas (unless otherwise requested on the day)
Some recommended items;
- Proof of ticket purchase, ID or Paypal printout
- Tent and related items.
- Food & Water
- Or a little cash to in exchange for the food and brews that are prepared
- Cutlery, bowl, beaker etc..
- Walking shoes / Wellies
- Toilet roll
- Torch and any relevant batteries
- First aid kit
- Sun screen
- Organic soap only please!
- Washing up bowl and sponge
- Camp chair, beanbags, anything to chill on whist in Talks & Workshops
- Yoga matt & blanket
- Clothes for all weathers! Gaia will probably want to show us all of her skills!
- Cooking kits or Dutch oven if you have them
- Notebook & pen for taking notes at the various talks/workshops etc..
- Solar shower bag if you have one
- If you use baby wipes please bag them and take them off site. Do not put them or anything items other than toilet paper into the compost toilets.
See you all there!